Click on the link below to make an online payment. If there are any questions concerning your tuition balance feel free to contact the office at support@jolleysgym or 801.699.8106.
MONTHLY TUITION: Tuition is based on the total number of hours per week per student. Tuition is the same every month regardless of how many classes are offered or attended. There is no discount or credit for COVID quarantines. Please see jolleysgym.com/covid-guidelines for more information. Monthly tuition is due on the 1st of the month. A $5 late fee will be assessed if not paid by the 15th.
- 1 Hour - $40
- 2 Hours - $75
- 2.5 Hours - $90
- 3 Hours - $105
- 3.5 Hours - $120
- 4 Hours - $135
PRIVATE LESSONS: Payment for private lessons is required through SignUpGenius when you sign up.
LEOTARDS: Leotards are $35
REGISTRATION FEE: The registration fee is $25 or $50 if you'd like a leotard.
Jolley's Gym offers automatic payments for your account. Automatic payments can be used for tuition, costume & performance fees, leotards, and other expenses. This is an optional payment method for most students.
SIGNING UP: To sign up for this option you will need to give your payment information to the office over the phone or in person. You can call 801.699.8106 between 5:00 pm and 9:00 pm on weekdays to set up your payment profile. You can also text the same number to set up a time to provide the information over the phone or to meet at the studio to complete the setup.
HOW IT WORKS: After setting up auto pay, make sure you remember the following.
- Your card will be charged between the 25th of the previous month and the 5th of the current month for tuition due for the current month. For example, you will be billed between January 25 and February 5th for February's tuition.
- You must make Jolley's Gym aware by the 20th, via email to email@example.com, if you will not be attending the next month. For example, you would need to let us know by January 20th if you will not be continuing in February.
- There are no refunds for auto-paid tuition
- You will get the standard receipt when your card is run in addition to getting an email from Jolley's noting that the payment was made and the account balance is at zero.
- Additional items such as costume & performance fees, leotards, or merchandise will be added to your monthly payment. You will be notified before these charges are added to your bill.
- You are responsible for notifying Jolley's Gym should you need to change any portion of your payment profile.
HOW IS IT OPTIONAL FOR MOST STUDENTS: If tuition is not paid in full before a late fee is assessed for two consecutive months or if a late fee is assessed two times in a six month period the student will need to enroll in auto pay to continue at Jolley's Gym.
If there are any questions about this new option, please contact our office at 801.699.8106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.