Student and Parent Expectations:
- Students may wear a mask or face covering when entering and exiting the building. Please talk to your daughters about keeping their hands away from their mouth, nose, eyes, etc.
- We recommend temperatures be taken at home beforehand, so that there are no surprises when you arrive at the studio.
- Please have your daughter arrive in a studio approved leotard. Please do a “clean feet” check before leaving your house.
- Have your daughter bring a water bottle as the drinking fountains will not be available for use. There will be no sharing of water bottles, so make sure each daughter has her own. Water only, no other drink is permitted.
- If you have not been vaccinated, consider wearing a mask as you exit the car to drop off or pick up your student. We ask that you don't let children be on the sidewalk other than students entering and exiting.
- Be familiar with the drop off and pick up procedures for Jolley's Gym. Found here.
Jolley's Gym Practices:
- Hand sanitizer is available at the beginning and end of each lesson/class. (Teachers will use hand sanitizer between each lesson/class.)
- Jolley’s Gym staff checked for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their shift. Staff are not required to wear a mask but may do so if they choose.
- Disinfecting & cleaning the studio including commonly touched on regular basis.
- Students may be symptom checked, including taking their temperature, if the teacher feels the student appears ill. No student will be allowed to participate if they do not pass the symptom check.
- Symptom checking may consist of taking student's temperature with a contactless thermometer and asking the following questions. Do you have: a Cough, Shortness of Breath, Unexplained Muscle Soreness, Changes in Taste or Smell, Sore Throat?
Jolley's Gym Quarantine Protocol:
Any student that has been exposed to COVID-19 must quarantine for at least 7 days. If they are symptom free and have a negative test result on or after the 7th day post exposure they may resume tumbling. You can also resume class 10 days after the last exposure without taking a test as long as the student is symptom free. We will be strictly following this guideline. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are exposed to COVID-19.
If anyone in your household has COVID-19 or any symptoms of the virus you should continue to follow quarantine instructions. Please do not send students to class if anyone in the home has COVID-19 or any symptoms.
If there is a situation that requires us to quarantine a class or portion of the studio; we will contact all impacted students and let them know the plan for them. We will also assess tuition and any potential credit on a case-by-case basis.