Student and Parent Expectations:
- All students will be required to wear a mask or face covering while entering and exiting the building, as well as while waiting for class to begin inside the building. Please talk to your daughters about keeping their hands away from their mouth, nose, eyes, etc. Face masks may be worn for the entirety of the class, however they will not be required to do so. Due to the nature of tumbling, masks are difficult to keep in place while executing their skills.
- Students wearing a mask before and after class ensures that if there is a COVID case the exposure is limited to a single class.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled class time for symptom checking.
- We recommend temperatures be taken at home beforehand, so that there are no surprises when you arrive at the studio.
- Please have your daughter arrive in a studio approved leotard and flip flops for quick and easy entering and exiting. As the weather gets colder we understand if this is not possible. Please do a “clean feet” check before leaving your house. Leotards will not be available for rent. Leotards for purchase will be available.
- Have your daughter bring a water bottle as the drinking fountains will not be available for use. There will be no sharing of water bottles, so make sure each daughter has her own. Water only, no other drink is permitted.
- Due to county health guidelines, no congregating will be allowed. Parents may watch from the windows if they wear a mask and six feet of distance is kept between other parents. Masks also need to be worn as you exit the car to drop off or pick up your student. We ask that you don't let children be on the sidewalk other than students entering and exiting.
- Be familiar with the drop off and pick up procedures for Jolley's Gym. Found here.
Jolley's Gym Practices:
- Students use hand sanitizer at the beginning and end of each lesson/class. (Teachers will use hand sanitizer between each lesson/class.)
- Jolley’s Gym staff checked for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their shift and wear mask for duration of shift.
- Disinfecting & cleaning the studio including commonly touched surfaces each night.
- All students will be symptom checked upon arrival. No student will be allowed to participate if they do not pass the symptom check.
- Symptom check will consist of taking student's temperature with a contactless thermometer and answering the following question. Do you have: a Cough, Shortness of Breath, Unexplained Muscle Soreness, Changes in Taste or Smell, Sore Throat?
- Mats will be disinfected between classes, as well as commonly touched surfaces.
- Students will be socially distanced as instructed by the Salt Lake County Healthy Department; this means social distancing must be maintained except by symptom checked participants in team practice.
Jolley's Gym Quarantine Protocol:
Per county guidelines anyone that has been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 must quarantine for at least 7 days. If they are symptom free and have a negative test result on or after the 7th day after exposure they may resume tumbling. We will be strictly following this guideline. If anyone is found attending class when they should be quarantining they will be dismissed from the studio. We are offering a partial tuition credit to those that are forced to quarantine. Please contact email@example.com if you are exposed to COVID-19.
If anyone in your household has COVID-19 or any symptoms of the virus you should continue to follow quarantine instructions. Please do not send students to class if anyone in the home has COVID-19 or any symptoms.
If there is a situation that requires us to quarantine a class or portion of the studio; we will contact all impacted students and let them know the plan for them. We will also assess tuition and any potential credit on a case-by-case basis.