We truly appreciate the amazing resilience of our students as they’ve adapted to the constant changing protocols. We are pleased to announce that starting Monday November 30th we are able to go back to the COVID protocols that were in place before our November 9th change. These protocols include the following:
- Wearing a mask before and after class
- Students will once again be able to remove their mask during class should they choose to do so.
- Bringing a water bottle for drinks
- Symptom checking all students as they arrive
We will also be opening up the blinds (as long as the sun isn’t blinding the class) to allow for parents to watch through the windows. We ask all parents to please look to the example of your outstanding daughters in following the necessary guidelines, including:
- Wearing a mask over your chin, mouth, and nose
- Social distancing at least six feet between household groups
- Limit those on the sidewalk to adults observing and picking up
If these protocols cannot be followed we will have to close the blinds once again. Our amazing teachers do not have the time, nor is it their job, to remind and beseech parents to follow these guidelines. All protocols can be found at jolleysgym.com/covid-guidelines.
We are consistently moved by the support and understanding shown by our amazing parents during this continuing saga. Thank you all and have a wonderful & safe Thanksgiving.
-Crystal & Rachel