Our teachers have loved being back in the studio working with their students. While it has been fun, we acknowledge it isn’t an ideal situation. Currently we have one teacher out with a new baby and another home with a high risk individual. We are committed to following all the precautionary guidelines the state has laid out for this crisis. The safety of our students and staff is of utmost importance. We appreciate your patience as we amend our program to fit this unique situation. This email has some updated offerings and guidelines as we continue to move towards normalcy.
You can find this information and all past newsletters at: jolleysgym.com/category/newsletter; or by selecting ‘Past Newsletters’ while hovering over the most recent update on our top menu. There you can review the information on private lessons, safety and sanitation measures, picture distribution and our tentative plans for next season. If you have any questions after reading this update and the April 30th newsletter, please feel free to reach out.
New Private Lesson Guidelines
- Per instruction from the state, we will be asking all students three questions when they arrive for a lesson.
- Do you have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath?
- Have you traveled outside the state recently?
- Is anyone in your family sick?
- See below for new sign up protocol.
Conditioning Classes – Now Available
- These are 45 minutes classes to help your daughter with strength training and conditioning. There will be no hands on spotting in these classes. These classes are for currently enrolled students only.
- The cost per class is $15.00, payable through our website at time of sign up. Cancelations must be made 24 hours prior to the class time.
- There will be eight girls in each class (with a minimum of 5 girls per class) and a strict 10 foot distance will be kept at all times.
- Girls will be assigned an area on the mat, they will not do passes through someone else’s assigned space.
- The same safety and sanitation measures given for private lessons will still apply.
- Classes will be divided by skill level. Please sign up for the most advanced skill your daughter can do without help as there will be no hands on spotting during these classes.
- Pickup and drop off will be done from the door of Room 1. We ask that you enter from 12200 South and approach the building from the North. You will wait in your cars and the teacher will call you in one at a time. Once your daughter exits your car you can pull forward so the next person can drop off. Pickup will be the same, we’ll send the girls out one at a time to get in their car. Please try and have your daughter exit the car and enter from the driver side. If you wish to park and walk your daughter in, you both will need to wear a mask.
- See below for sign up protocol.
Sign Up Information
- We are amending our current rules for private lessons sign ups. In the first 24 hours of sign ups, you may only sign up for either one private lesson per household, or one conditioning class per student. Please be considerate of others.
- Further, we are reserving Friday at noon until 6:00 pm for those that did not get a lesson the previous week. After 6:00 pm, those that had a lesson the week before may sign up for a single lesson per household or conditioning class per student. After Saturday at noon, everyone may sign up for any remaining spots.
- We will not be sending out priority emails. The link will go live Friday at noon. If you sign up for a lesson too soon or sign up for too many, we will cancel all of your sign ups.
- All guidelines are posted at jolleysgym.com/private-lessons. Please review and follow them.
Make sure you are following us on instagram @jolleysgym. If we are able to add more lesson times or classes, information will be posted there. Thank you for your continued support. We love our Jolley’s family.
-Rachel Forsgren & Crystal Griffiths