Jolley’s Gym is continuing the suspension of classes through May 1st to mirror the Governor’s announcement about school closures. This situation is changing on a seemingly daily basis and we will continue to update you on our status. Below you’ll find specific information on private lessons, pictures, and new student sign ups for next season.
Private Lessons Will Continue to be Offered Through Jolley’s Gym Directly:
- Lessons for the next week will be posted every Thursday at noon.
- You can access the current and next week at: jolleysgym.com/private-lessons.
- For the first 24 hours after the week’s lessons are posted you may sign up for one lesson per currently enrolled student per week. You may still share lessons with currently enrolled sisters in the same household. This means a household with three students may sign up for three lessons during that first 24 hour period.
- After Friday at noon you may sign up for any available lessons. Each student may still only attend one lesson per day.
- Lessons cost $25 per half hour lesson.
- The March tuition credit cannot be used to pay for private lessons. The tuition credit will be applied to monthly tuition when classes start again.
- Lessons need to be paid for in advance. To minimize spread we are requesting all payments be made online at jolleysgym.com/pay-tuition.
- You cannot sign up for lessons if there is a balance due on your account. Contact the office for any questions concerning your balance.
- Please be courteous and respectful of others and don’t sign up for more lessons than you plan on using. There are more students than spaces available.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hour notice you will still owe for the lesson unless the time slot fills up.
- The sign up will be broken up by week so you won’t have to scroll through as many screens. Check back throughout the week as cancellations do occur.
Pictures and Live Shots are Available:
- We will be passing out pictures this Saturday, March 28th. See below for your pickup time based on student last name.
- A-C: 9:00 – 9:50 am
- D-G: 10:00 -10:50 am
- H-L: 11:00 – 11:50 am
- M-O: 12:00 – 12:50 pm
- P-S: 1:00 – 1:50 pm
- T-Z: 2:00 – 2:50 pm
- To pick up pictures you need to have taken care of any balance due on your account. Please email email@example.com or call/text 801.699.8106 for any questions on your balance.
- If you can’t come on the 28th to pick up pictures contact the office to schedule a time for pick up.
Next Season Sign Ups
- We are still accepting sign ups for new students, preschool and kindergarten age, for next season.
- If you have a prospective student that age or know of anyone else with a child looking to start tumbling after this crisis resolves, they can sign up by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are grateful for all the support you’ve shown us during this time. We love our students and want you all to be safe and healthy. Together we can get through this hard time. We look forward to tumbling with you again as soon as possible.