Student and Parent Expectations:
- If anyone in your household has COVID-19 or any symptoms of the virus you should continue your quarantine instructions and not come to Jolley's Gym.
- All students ages 6 and older will be required to wear a mask or face covering while entering and exiting the building, as well as while waiting for class to begin inside the building. 3, 4 and 5 year olds will probably touch their face more with a mask then without one. Please talk to your daughters about keeping their hands away from their mouth, nose, eyes, etc. Face masks may be worn for the entirety of the class, however they will not be required to do so. Due to the nature of tumbling, masks are difficult to keep in place while executing their skills.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled class time for symptom checking.
- We recommend temperatures be taken at home beforehand, so that there are no surprises when you arrive at the studio.
- Please have your daughter arrive in a studio approved leotard and flip flops for quick and easy entering and exiting. As the weather is warming up, we ask that no other clothing be worn. Please do a “clean feet” check before leaving your house. Leotards will not be available for rent. Leotards for purchase will be available.
- Have your daughter bring a water bottle as the drinking fountains will not be available for use. There will be no sharing of water bottles, so make sure each daughter has her own.
- Due to county health guidelines, no congregating will be allowed. Parents may watch from the windows if they wear a mask and six feet of distance is kept between other parents. No children will be allowed to be on the sidewalk other than students entering and exiting.
- Be familiar with the new drop off and pick up procedures for Jolley's Gym. Found here.
Jolley's Gym Practices:
- Students use hand sanitizer at the beginning and end of each lesson/class. (Teachers will use hand sanitizer between each lesson/class.)
- Jolley’s Gym staff checked for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their shift and wear mask for duration of shift.
- Disinfecting & cleaning the studio including commonly touched surfaces each night.
- All students will be symptom checked upon arrival. No student will be allowed to participate if they do not pass the symptom check.
- Symptom check will consist of taking student's temperature with a contactless thermometer and answering the following question. Do you have: a Cough, Shortness of Breath, Unexplained Muscle Soreness, Changes in Taste or Smell, Sore Throat?
- Mats will be disinfected between classes, as well as commonly touched surfaces.
- Students will be socially distanced as instructed by the Salt Lake County Healthy Department; this means social distancing must be maintained except by symptom checked participants in team practice.